Sunday, September 17, 2006

I don't play golf

















I don't play golf. I have no right to be here. But precisely, isn't a nose-in-the wind dreamer like me far more sensitive to the fantastic views than anyone whose primary concern is not to lose track of a minuscule white ball? So when shadows are long and human encounters scarce, I regularly take a tour of my waterfront property to enjoy the million-dollar views. Ignored by all, I march on my own, peacefully and without banner for the right of non-golfers to the beauty of the coast.

1 comment:

Kala said...

its great that you do not let the golf course impede your right to a nice view of the coast line - imagine - without all the golf courses how much more parks and recreation areas we could have for families that does not require a lot of money to enter =)