Thursday, December 21, 2006

Farewell Sydney


This is the Copenhagen Ice Cream shop in the Rocks. Can you smell the chocolate coated waffle cones on the counter? Hmmmm, I wish I could add scents to this blog!
I also love the clever mural at the back - a great mix of cartoon and old photo. Isn't this the perfect way to say goodbye? I'm flying off to France today. Global warming permitting, my family and I will have a white Christmas in the Alps. But SDS will not stop: with a little help from my faithful friend Olivier of Evry Daily Photo (thanks Olivier !) you will continue to see a new photo here every day. And what have I got in store for you! Stay tuned and come back, I believe you'll enjoy what you see. But please excuse me if I don't visit your blogs during this time, I won't have access to internet over the holiday period.
Voici le magasin de glaces Copenhagen dans le quartier des Rocks. Sentez-vous l'odeur des cornets en gaufre tout juste faits et recouverts de chocolat ? Mmmmm, j'aimerais tellement pouvoir ajouter des parfums à ce blog !
J'adore la photo du fond du magasin, un astucieux montage de photo ancienne et de BD. N'est-ce pas l'image idéale pour dire au revoir ? Je m'envole demain pour la France . Si le réchauffement de la planète le permet, nous aurons un Noël sous la neige dans les Alpes. Mais je n'abandonne pas SDS ! Grâce à la complicité d'Olivier d'Evry Daily Photo (merci Olivier !), vous continuerez à trouver ici une nouvelle photo tous les jours - et je peux vous dire qu'il y aura de belles surprises, revenez vite ! Mais pardonnez-moi si je ne visite pas vos blogs pendant ce temps, je n'aurai pas accès à internet pendant les vacances.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnes vacances.
La neige est en bonne voie dans les montagnes.

Anonymous said...

welcome home!

Kate said...

Have a wonderful trip, and happy holidays!!

photowannabe said...

Have a wonderful trip and come back refreshed.
Those cones do look yummy.

Olivier said...

j'aime bien cette photo, cet aurevoir . Bon voyage

Jing said...

have a nice holiday, nathalie!!
merry christmas...happy new year!!
:))
nice photo for the day...
and i so envy that you guys have the holidays...:P
i have to keep on working.

jing

alice said...

Bon voyage et bonnes vacances! Même si la neige n'est pas encore très épaisse, il y en aura toujours assez pour saupoudrer les sapins! Et d'avance merci à Olivier, je serais en manque sinon! Bon Noël en famille, Nathalie.

Sally said...

Have a great holiday!

Matthieu said...

Bon retour sous nos latitudes et bonnes vacances.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful holiday! I think I walk past the shop before 2 years ago! The smell still lingers. haha...